Magnetic Media Degausser
EMP1000-HS NSA Listed Degausser
The Model EMP1000-HS degausser has been evaluated by the NSA and is listed on the NSA EPL for Magnetic Degaussers erasing data on 5,000 Oe longitudinal and perpendicular recorded disk drives and 3,000 Oe for tape media (includes LTO8 tape). The EMP1000-HS degausser is compact and portable and can be easily transported to the location of the media for onsite erasure and declassification.
- NSA Listed at 5000 Oe LMR and PMR hard disks and 3000 Oe tape media
- Includes a built-in verification system ensuring each and every cycle is successful
- Can be easily transported to the location of the media for onsite erasure and declassification
- Automatic drawer system opens when degauss cycle is complete
- Includes universal power input with auto sensing at 120-240V at 50-60hz.
- Made in USA.
Media Accepted Rotational hard drives and magnetic tape media
Enterprise Drives Accepted Yes
NSA EPL Listed
Security Level – Government Classified, CUI/PII, DoD Emergency Destruction Guidelines
Security Level – Commercial PII/PHI, CCPA, Colorado HB 18-1128, NIST 800-88, SOX, HIPAA, FACTA, FISMA, GLBA, PIPEDA, PCI DSS, NAID, GDPR
Throughput Up to 570 per hour
Magnetic Force Gauss 2.0 Tesla (20,000 gauss)
Dimensions (HxWxD) 23″ x 11.4″ x 19″
Weight 160 lbs.
Degausser System Capacitive Discharge
Electrical 120-240V— 50-60Hz; auto sensing voltage
Certifications CE optional
Special Features #1 selling NSA listed degausser on market, built in field checker
Warranty 1 year non-wear parts/90 days labor. The vendor shall furnish parts and labor, shipping, and onsite service, where available. If onsite service is not available due to COVID-19 travel restrictions or other state or federal directives, SEM will exchange the equipment with a replacement at no additional charge to customer, including covering CONUS return shipping of the damaged unit.
- Deployment case
- Mobile cart
- Erased labels
- Dust cover
- CE listed version available